Our Most Advanced Panel
Hampton is our highest performance, analogue addressable fire panel and is fully approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13.
Hampton is the result of decades of are alarm and detection experience and research and development involving installers, specifiers, consultants and end users across the world.
Hampton has been designed to offer industry leading power and performance. It packs more configuration, display, status and control options into its interface as standard than any other Advanced are panel to date.
Every Hamton panel supports Advanced’s unbeatable networking capabilities as well as our Dynamix Tools are panel software making it both easy to use and configure, from the smallest to the largest of sites with the most complicated cause-and effects.
- 1, 2, 4 or 8 loop formats
- Up to 254 devices per loop (protocol dependent)
- Up to 2,000 fire detection zones
- Over 200,000 devices per network
- True peer-to-peer networking
- Networkable up to 200 nodes
- Supports intelligent remote terminals, BMS interface, IP Gateway and I/O programmable I/O devices
- Built in oscilloscope, voltage and current meters
- Circuit monitoring from any panel or repeater
- On board or optional remote battery temperature sensor
- Direct USB and RS232 PC connections
- Advanced’s simple select and click programming and configuration
- Autolearn and Loop Detection
- Quick start and protect - a working system after an Autolearn
- Peripheral expansion built in
- 20 built-in, fully programmable LEDs
- 4 programmable push buttons
- 5,000 event log entries
- Complete device history from each panel
- 200 programmable false alarm management areas per panel
- Programmable screen logo
- Timed enablement of isolated zones, input and output devices
- Advanced logic delivering huge configuration opportunities
- Approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13